cdsPRINT.com – Equipment Leasing | Corporate Document Solutions
The Leasing Trend
As today’s business climate changes, certain companies choose not to outsource and prefer instead to bring their printing in-house. Some businesses find they can minimize costs while maximizing the benefits of having an on-site print shop.
Our professional sales consultants work closely with your organization to evaluate your needs and determine the best customized leasing options.
Examples of Possible Solutions:
- Providing equipment leasing at your facility, operated by your staff, and serviced by CDS’ leasing branch.
- Providing expanded equipment leasing at your facility, operated by your staff, and serviced by CDS’ leasing branch, while sending overflow work to Corporate Document Solution’s production facility.
- Implementing a complete turn-key Facilities Management option which provides all the necessary equipment, along with a dedicated staff of print production operators, both housed at your facility. These individuals would be employed by Corporate Document Solutions and work at your in-house print shop. Equipment is serviced by CDS’ leasing branch.
- CDS provides as much or as little assistance, as needed by your organization.
- All parts are interchangeable, and we customize the program that best fits your needs.
- We tailor the pricing to fit your budget, and the length of the contract to meet your requirements.